In the soccer world, if there is one squad that has got a massive fan following, it has to be the Argentina team. Indeed, all thank goes to the best soccer player in the world, Lionel Messi, who has performed beyond his capacity and have gained tremendous fame and fan following.
Additionally, in the recent Copa America vs. Brasil, it was the mighty Argentina team who claimed their maiden title. The star, Lionel Messi got his hands on the international trophy after more than a decade.
Right now, the Argentina football team is gearing themselves for the mega-stage where FIFA World Cup 2022 is on the line.
Being said that, the coach along with support staff are busy finding out the best players who can be an integral part of the Argentina squad.
So, who will be the players that will dawn the Argentina jersey for the FIFA World Cup 2022, we have got the probable list for you.
More News and Updates on World Cup:
Argentina Expected Squad for FIFA World Cup 2022
Speaking about the announcement of the final Argentina Squad for FIFA World Cup 2022, it is expected in the month of October 2022. Yes, it will be the early October days when the Argentina Squad will be announced.
On top of that, Manager Lionel Scaloni has shown immense willingness to test the players and prepare the final squad for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Indeed with the likes of football superstar Lionel Messi, Argentina will be the hot favourites for the current FIFA World Cup 2022 event.
It even has got some other superstars by the name Angel Di Maria and even Lautaro Martinez who will showcase their talent on the big stage.
For instance, if you are searching for the probable stars who can be a part of the FIFA World Cup 2022, the list for the same is as follows:
Argentina Players Who Can Make it to the Squad
- GK: Franco Armani (River Plate)
- GK: Geronimo Rulli (Villarreal)
- GK: Juan Musso (Atalanta)
- DF: Nahuel Molina (Udinese)
- DF: Gonzalo Montiel (Sevilla)
- DF: German Pezzella (Real Betis)
- DF: Nicolas Otamendi (Benfica)
- DF: Juan Foyth (Villarreal)
- DF: Lucas Martinez Quarta (Fiorentina)
- DF: Lisandro Martinez (Ajax)
- DF: Nicolas Tagliafico (Ajax)
- MF: Guido Rodriguez (Real Betis)
- MF: Leandro Paredes (PSG)
- MF: Rodrigo De Paul (Atletico Madrid)
- MF: Exequiel Palacios (Bayer Leverkusen)
- MF: Alexis Mac Allister (Brighton)
- MF: Lucas Ocampos (Sevilla)
- MF: Alejandro Garnacho (Manchester United)
- MF: Manuel Lanzini (West Ham)
- MF: Nicolas Paz (Real Madrid)
- MF: Tiago Geralnik (Villarreal)
- MF: Franco Carboni (Inter Milan)
- MF: Valentin Carboni (Inter Milan)
- MF: Matias Soule (Juventus)
- MF: Exequiel Zeballos, Boca Juniors
- MF: Angel Di Maria (PSG)
- FW: Lionel Messi (PSG)
- FW: Nicolas Gonzalez (Fiorentina)
- FW: Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid)
- FW: Lautaro Martinez (Inter)
- FW: Paulo Dybala, Juventus
- FW: Julian Alvarez (River Plate)
- FW: Joaquin Correa (Inter)
- FW: Lucas Boye (Elche)
- FW: Luka Romero (Lazio)
Check out Brazil Squad for World Cup FIFA here.
Final Word of Mouth
As of now, nothing in the Argentina squad is confirmed and there will be different combinations and thinking on different roles. However, one thing is for sure the Argentina star Lionel Messi will lead the current Argentina team.
From a fan perspective, the team has got the potential and there are some exciting young talents who will go ahead with the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Being said that, if you are a fan of the Argentina team, you can pray and hope that they win the present date FIFA World Cup 2022 with pride. And, give Lionel Messi his maiden FIFA World Cup title.