As the FIFA World Cup 2022, which will be held in Qatar, approaches, you may have begun to organize your vacation. We’ve compiled a list of some of the top hotels in Qatar for you to stay at during the event.
The country’s building pipeline includes around 100 hotels & hotel residences. Over the next year, over 40 are expected to open, as the nation prepares to welcome fans in excess of one million for the length of the event.
It plans to use every available lodging option to satisfy demand. In 2022, spectators will have the option of desert camping or sleeping onboard a temporarily docked cruise ship with breathtaking views of the city’s skyline. For the 1 million or more fans expected during the FIFA World Cup event, it will have up to 130,000 accommodations available.
Here are some of the most intriguing hotels to stay in Qatar during the FIFA World Cup:
- North Qetaifan Island, near the Lusail City: The project, branded Qatar’s 1st “Entertainment Island,” will consist of a luxury resort, a cutting-edge water park, a beach club, shops, and mixed-use skyscrapers. Lusail Stadium, which will host the FIFA World Cup finals in 2022, will be next to the island.
- Place Vendôme, Lusail: Situated in Lusail, Place Vendôme will open, mixing leisure, entertainment, and retail. The complex will have 2 five-star hotels (Le Royal Meridien & Palais Vendôme, a Luxury Hotel), service apartments (Le Royal Meridien Residences), about 560 different retail businesses, and a stunning open plaza with cafés and restaurants.
- Dream Doha: The 266-room facility, which will be Dream Hotel Group’s Gulf flagship, will have eight separate dining and entertainment locations, 35 residential apartments, and a stunning pool area, all of which will combine to create a segment-defining hospitality experience.
- The Pearl-Qatar: The Pearl-Qatar will provide an unrivalled oasis in a one-of-a-kind environment that will distinguish it apart from any other development in Qatar, honoring the rich legacy of oriental culture.
- Aljaber Twin Towers: Situated in Lusail Marina District, the Aljaber Twin Towers is a 22-story hotel in the District of Marina. It will have royal suites, apartments, and a swimming pool on the rooftop along with a restaurant overseeing the Arab Gulf.
- Rosewood, Central Doha: Rosewood Doha and Rosewood Residence Doha will have a premium hotel, spa, and state-of-the-art fitness center, all housed in two magnificent buildings inspired by Qatar’s coral reefs.
- Katara Towers, Lusail Marina District: The famous towers in Lusail are an architectural translation of Qatar’s national seal, symbolizing medieval scimitar swords, and house a five-star hotel. The skyscraper will also be the first in Qatar to house the Fairmont and Raffles hotel brands.
- Pullman Doha in West Bay: Pullman Doha is a five star West Bay hotel that will be housed in a spectacular high-rise contemporary tower in Doha’s most renowned region.
- West Walk Al Waab: This hotel is one-of-a-kind in the most sought after neighborhood of Doha. The four-star hotel has a cinema hall, and a hypermarket, as well as several cafés and stores.
- ME Doha: Doha will include 235 rooms, MICE facilities, an infinity pool, and a variety of culinary options.